• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

what a deal

sb59

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 27, 2013
Sold out! But if you want a meat slicer type in TSM 7.5 Inch All Purpose Meat Slicer it's $17.00 plus $10.00 shipping !

daveomak

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2010
Here is a 220 # mixer for $23 with $283 shipping...... Not for me..... HAHAHAHA

amazon" style="max-width:120px">

rdwhahb

Meat Mopper
Joined Jul 16, 2013
How do you guys find these great deals? I'm starting to think they really don't exist........ 

sb59

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 27, 2013
Saw Charcoal Junkie's first post & went to site. They only had 2 left lasted about 5 mins. Checked the store front of the seller and saw the slicer. You can see by my posts they only lasted about 10 mins. Lucky for me I need neither, but I posted in case anyone else was in the market. With Amazon you must check on items you might like often because sellers often run clearances but they never last long.

aeroforce100

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 31, 2009
Follow up!  Just got an email from Amazon about that TSM manual 20 lb mixer for  27.55  The seller TAHOE Ecommerce cancelled the order,due to what they call a "pricing error".  Don't think I will be interested in anything else they are trying to sell.

charcoal junkie

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 18, 2012
My order was cancelled also. I emailed the seller told him it was priced at X amount I bought it for X amount end of story. Will see what the reply.

palladini

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 23, 2013
My order was cancelled also. I emailed the seller told him it was priced at X amount I bought it for X amount end of story. Will see what the reply.
Yep if you payed the advertised price, even if it was an error, the error was not on your behalf, so if they fail to deliver the goods, then sue them.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.