what a deal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sold out! But if you want a meat slicer type in TSM 7.5 Inch All Purpose Meat Slicer it's $17.00 plus $10.00 shipping !

Saw Charcoal Junkie's first post & went to site. They only had 2 left lasted about 5 mins. Checked the store front of the seller and saw the slicer. You can see by my posts they only lasted about 10 mins. Lucky for me I need neither, but I posted in case anyone else was in the market. With Amazon you must check on items you might like often because sellers often run clearances but they never last long.

Follow up!  Just got an email from Amazon about that TSM manual 20 lb mixer for  27.55  The seller TAHOE Ecommerce cancelled the order,due to what they call a "pricing error".  Don't think I will be interested in anything else they are trying to sell.

My order was cancelled also. I emailed the seller told him it was priced at X amount I bought it for X amount end of story. Will see what the reply.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky