Weekend Smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looking real good! 

I like smoking cheese, but it always seems to plug my pipe. 
eek.gif

WOW   Now that's the way to do cheese. 
Looks-Great.gif
I don't have enough refrigerator to do that much at one time. 
wife.gif
  Going to have to find one to go into the garage.

Stan

looks very good. cut that small does that cut the smoke time down? i notice that most are leaving it in full blocks. i have been cutting mine about an inch thick.

my first got to warm and went through the grate. i got the matz to try next. i love to smoke    and eat.   ken

looks very good. cut that small does that cut the smoke time down? i notice that most are leaving it in full blocks. i have been cutting mine about an inch thick.

my first got to warm and went through the grate. i got the matz to try next. i love to smoke    and eat.   ken
Get a pellet smoker from Todd, cheese will never melt again.   
yahoo.gif

Get a pellet smoker from Todd, cheese will never melt again.   
yahoo.gif
Completely agree!  I'm doing a small batch today in balmy MN - 52F and sunny (even with 95% snow cover - melt, please melt!!).  With the AMPS, a tray of ice right over the pellets, a gallon bottle of ice above that, and an umbrella to keep direct sun off the smoker, I'm rolling TBS at 60* IT.

i did get a pellet smoker from todd. the mistake i made was putting it to close under the cheese. it got to warm over the smoker and

went thru the grates and

driped on the pellets and put them out. the gage in the door stayed at 70 degrees so i didn't look in. now with my matz it works great.

did some abts today on the matz but the bottom of the bacon stayed raw. guess i'll have to flip them half way thru. i still like the matz

love to smoke     thanks    ken

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky