Weekend CSR's w pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
SmokinVOLfan SmokinVOLfan Ask and you shall receive. Add 1/2C Sugar in the Raw or Dried Brown Sugar and you have my Go To Rub for Pork and Poultry...JJ

Cajun Blackening Spice
1/4C Paprika**
2T Kosher Salt
2T Garlic Powder
2T Onion Powder
2T Mustard Powder
2T Chili Powder
1T Celery Leaves
2tsp Celery Seed
2tsp Black Pepper
1tsp White Pepper
1-2tsp Cayenne
2tsp Dry Oregano
2tsp Dry Thyme

Grind the Oregano, Thyme, Celery Flake and Seed. Mix all and store in air tight container, up to 3 months...
Makes about 1 Cup.
** If you wish you can use Smoked Paprika in the recipe. This will give a seasoning that will add some "Smokey flavor" to Grilled, Sauteed, Fried or Roasted meat, not just stuff you smoke...JJ

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
1604768260058.png

Great job on those CSRs John, I haven't had CSRs in a long while - that's about to change.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
SmokinVOLfan SmokinVOLfan Ask and you shall receive. Add 1/2C Sugar in the Raw or Dried Brown Sugar and you have my Go To Rub for Pork and Poultry...JJ

Cajun Blackening Spice
1/4C Paprika**
2T Kosher Salt
2T Garlic Powder
2T Onion Powder
2T Mustard Powder
2T Chili Powder
1T Celery Leaves
2tsp Celery Seed
2tsp Black Pepper
1tsp White Pepper
1-2tsp Cayenne
2tsp Dry Oregano
2tsp Dry Thyme

Grind the Oregano, Thyme, Celery Flake and Seed. Mix all and store in air tight container, up to 3 months...
Makes about 1 Cup.
** If you wish you can use Smoked Paprika in the recipe. This will give a seasoning that will add some "Smokey flavor" to Grilled, Sauteed, Fried or Roasted meat, not just stuff you smoke...JJ

Thanks Jimmy appreciate you sharing!

Reactions: chef jimmyj
Wow, they look great. I haven't done CSRs in years. Maybe time to give it a shot. :emoji_yum:

JC :emoji_cat:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky