Webered Meatloaf

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cmayna

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 23, 2012
SF Bay Area, CA
Since Mr. Weber has been working overtime doing our Thanksgiving meal, thought why not let it continue to put out some more yummy meals. So yesterday thought some meatloaf would be a nice change from the bird.

Ran it at 250* for an hour plus til IT was 140* Glazed the loafs and then ran another hour til IT was 155+. Used just a little hickory for I did not want to overpower the meat with smoke. Love the Slow N Sear.

IMG_9159.JPG

IMG_9162.JPG

IMG_9163.JPG

IMG_9164.JPG

IMG_9165.JPG

Last edited:
Old Goat, nice looking meatloaf and plate. Great way to use up those TG leftovers.

Chris

I had to take another look . Plans all ready set for tonight , but tomorrow I'm doing meat loaf .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky