• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Weber Silver Grill Cover

SmokeyLee15

Fire Starter
Joined Jan 13, 2021
Not sure where to post this but I need a new Weber Silver grill cover. It's an old grill but has served me well since I wrote it into the purchase of my place 10 years ago. I know that I could contact Weber but they only sell covers for their newer grills. Thanks.

BrianGSDTexoma

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
I bought the Weber Genesis II E-410 couple years ago on clearance. Was not happy with it and went back to my sliver B. That thing over 20 yo and still works great. I need to just sell the 410 as it never gets used and taking up space.

SecondHandSmoker

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 30, 2018
I bought the Weber Genesis II E-410 couple years ago on clearance. Was not happy with it and went back to my sliver B. That thing over 20 yo and still works great. I need to just sell the 410 as it never gets used and taking up space.

To this day, I regret getting rid of my old Silver B.
The EP-330 that replaced it is okay for grilling, but not for low and slow smoking/cooking.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.