Weber Performer $40 bucks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

skorepeo

Fire Starter
Original poster
Mar 11, 2014
So I saw a Weber Performer for sale for 40 bucks. I couldn't help myself and bought it. Now I need advice on how to cook on it. I have a RecTec pellet smoke a gas grill and a COS. I'm hoping that I can replace the COS with the Weber cause It's more portable and I can take it camping etc. I was looking at getting a slow and sear to go with it but not sure if it is needed. What do you say good purchase or not? Get the slow n sear or not?

I have a performer and a slow n sear and find it to be my favorite grill /smoker. 40 bucks? That's a steal. They are $500 here and I think $400 in the USA. Don't think it's very portable though. For most cooks set it up for 2 zone cooking set top vents wide open or at least 3/4open and use the bottom vent to control your Temps. Very easy after a few cooks. Slow n sear makes it even easier.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky