1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Weber chimney

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrgrumpy, Feb 9, 2007.

1. mrgrumpy

mrgrumpy Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

NC
    While I was at my local Home Depot, I found a Weber chimney for $12.99..... of course I had to get it.

Bill

2. Dutch

Dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member OTBS Admin SMF Premier Member

Those charcoal chimneys make it real nice when you need to add lit briquetts to a firebox. I have a couple that I use-looks like I need to buy a new one this year as the bottom of my old chimney has just about burnt through.

3. icemn62

icemn62 Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

That is a great score. I saw one for $14.00 and thought that was too expensive.

4. mrgrumpy

mrgrumpy Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

NC
    I have one of the generics that I have had for abt a year. Still good, but I like the larger size of the Weber more. I had been looking at getting one, but most of the time when I see them, they are closer to $16-$18. So when I spotted it, I just grabbed it with no questions asked....

That and the competition season coming on, I could have used a second one last year.

Bill

5. chris_harper

chris_harper Master of the Pit OTBS Member

i bought one at wally world last week. not a weber, but only $9. i like it, as it has a flat bottom. works nice. i wish i had got one earlier.

6. ultramag

ultramag SMF Events Planning Committee

I like the bigger Weber chimneys as well mrgrumpy. You can always not fill up a big one, but you can't light what overflows out of a little one very well. Good price too!