Weber 26–Corned Beef n Short Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Cleaned out my freezer. Found these two cuts of meat: store bought corned beef flat frozen from St. Paddy’s Day and a beef short rib plate. Decided to smoke them using my Weber 26.

View attachment 510350
Soaked the corned beef in water overnight. Just pepper for the rub. The short ribs had salt and pepper for rub.
View attachment 510351
Using Kingsford briquettes. Pecan chunks for smoke.
View attachment 510352
Plenty of room on the 26.
View attachment 510354
Meanwhile, the vegetable garden is just about done. Okra and cherry tomatoes still going strong though.
View attachment 510355
Concrete patio turned out good. Need to do some dirt work around it and add an arbor. (Honey do list)
View attachment 51035610 hours later……DONE!
View attachment 510357
I glazed the short ribs with candied jalapeños syrup. These turned out really good. My go to recipe for these.
View attachment 510358
Corned beef all sliced up really thin for sammichs!
Thanks for visiting!
Nice work on the Weber and great place.

I'm a bit late to the party but all of that looks amazing!! Beautiful job on the cored beef and the ribs....they are mouth-watering.

Robert

Reactions: yankee2bbq
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky