Weber 22 Inch

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Craig, do you have a pic of the SnS in your 22". I have one, but it's for my 26" kettle. I wondered if they made a smaller version or if it's the same one. The one I have fits in the 22", but it doesn't leave me a whole lot of indirect grate space to use.

Chris
Here’s a couple pics of the SnS in its home along with a drip pan which I believe is also from SnS….. 2C6C352E-1B97-4880-A819-BA4A50E2AFF3.jpeg
DFE44458-126F-4E2B-B924-C20FE8085D72.jpeg
1510A051-548E-459D-A320-8C337F0734FF.jpeg

Cheers

Finally got around to putting the new grill together on Saturday.

Doing a no-cook session right now to prepare it for the upcoming Saturday first cook. Cornell Chicken.

I filled a chimney with some kingsford, and pulled out a Kingsford fire starter to get it lit.

Happened to look at the label....
Made by Communist Russia.

I am one disappointed Cold War Veteran Dinosaur.

20230410_174817.jpg

Hmm, I see they are also made in China. I was curious, I use Royal Oak tumbleweeds also made in China:( Many of the "American Beers" are no longer owned by America either.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky