Weber 18" Smokey Mtn smoker FS in Hudson Fl

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

joe18d

Original poster
Jan 4, 2018
I have a fairly new WSM 18" with several upgrades including upgraded thermometer. side handles, fire basket, wheels and handles on the vents. I also have a cover though it has always been stored indoors. I have about $500- plus invested in this, the price is $325. These are $420 at Lowes without the upgrades. Please email for pics as I am terrible at trying to add them to websites like this. Downsizing from 2 houses to one and this one is just not getting used and I need the room. I also have a 22" Weber kettle for sale for $85, very little use and in excellent condition, these are $220 at Lowes.

Thanks, Joe in Hudson

Yes, I still have it, give me a call at Six0three-four4zero9zero3three.

Thanks, Joe

Reactions: Dgibs91
Sold! Thanks Dylan.

Merry Christmas everyone, Joe in Hudson

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky