Weber 18" Smokey Mtn smoker FS in Hudson Fl

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

joe18d

Original poster
Jan 4, 2018
I have a fairly new WSM 18" with several upgrades including upgraded thermometer. side handles, fire basket, wheels and handles on the vents. I also have a cover though it has always been stored indoors. I have about $500- plus invested in this, the price is $325. These are $420 at Lowes without the upgrades. Please email for pics as I am terrible at trying to add them to websites like this. Downsizing from 2 houses to one and this one is just not getting used and I need the room. I also have a 22" Weber kettle for sale for $85, very little use and in excellent condition, these are $220 at Lowes.

Thanks, Joe in Hudson

Yes, I still have it, give me a call at Six0three-four4zero9zero3three.

Thanks, Joe

Reactions: Dgibs91
Sold! Thanks Dylan.

Merry Christmas everyone, Joe in Hudson

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky