We love meat loaf around here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

DougE

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Apr 13, 2010
Richmond,KY
So, here is another.

another loaf.jpg

another loaf1.jpg

Yup, eat a lot of meat loaf. Butchered beef provides a bunch of ground meat. It all eats.
That looks great by the way. I’d hit it.

Reactions: DougE
I smoked it 3 days ago and am just now finishing off the last of it. Meat loaf just seems to get better with age.

Reactions: jcam222 and zwiller
We love meatloaf too. Yours looks great. I can eat it everyday and usually do when we smoke a couple big loafs.

Looks good! Been quite awhile too so might have to change that!

Ryan

When I see posts like yours, it makes my mouth water. Thanks for sharing!

I love meatloaf but she-who-must-be-obeted does not. I get my meatloaf at diners and not very often.

I smoked it 3 days ago and am just now finishing off the last of it. Meat loaf just seems to get better with age.
Totally agree! Looks killer! LOVE meatloaf but have not smoked any yet and that needs to end. Anyone like using cure? Marianski uses it in his.

The ultimate comfort food, looks good.

We switch up meatloaf by using and/or mixing different meats and adding hi-temp cheeses or onions and peppers. A pork and chorizo Mexi-Meatloaf is really good, or maybe a blue cheeseburger meatloaf. I guess any flavor of meatball you have ever seen can be a meatloaf.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky