We don't need a smoker anymore.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gnubee

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 12, 2008
Penticton BC
All you need is the smoking gun.

Just two minutes and two blasts of smoke and the Chicken is smoked all the way through.
icon_rolleyes.gif

We can all junk our smokers now.
biggrin.gif

Nice Gnu bee you can junk your smoker I'm stuck with the old stuff like me. It's funny for sure but I think I will stick with my hunk of metal after all it took along time to be almost good at this thing.

This is great information. I have been inspired. I have ordered 2 of these smoking guns and posted my smoker on EBAY. This is such a great space saver. This will even change how BBQ restaurants & competitions are conducted. No more pits or smokers. Food comes to your tables and they smoke your meat tableside in only 2 minutes. Imagine impressing the Judges by adding your own smoke right before their eyes. But wait there's more, if you call within the next 13 1/2 seconds we'll double your offer. We'll throw in an industrial sized bottle of Liquid Smoke so then you can "paint" the smoke on and throw away the smoking guns you just bought!!!

Operators are standing by, or actually standing in line at a real rib joint since we all know real BBQ and that gun isn't it LOL.

Though they may have a market as a sequel to the Kids Easy Bake Ovens. They can use this smoke device and sell a kids Easy BBQ Oven, just think of all those stands next to the lemonade stands. :)
icon_mrgreen.gif

What are we going to do with all of the new free time we will have - guess we can get a fan set up to whisk the smoke away from the smoke detector that he releases between applications. LOL

I have a question on one of his comments
"Nice, it is subtle, I think I could have hit that with more smoke"
Is that like saying "Hmmm where the hell is the smoke flavor"

Their website just posted the BUT WAIT program - we will send you 2 if you pay double for shipping and handling - sign me up

All kidding aside-this is an affront to everyone who smokes meat. It reminds me of the Jetsons-instant meal! Why aren't any of you veterans outraged?
I have been "inspired" by all the tidbits and experiences from all the contributors of this post. To give any credence to this...ilk is an affront to all smokers!
Call Dominos-"do you want extra smoke?" Honestly, I am embarking on a new smoking adventure, and THIS comes along!
Wake up! The next thing will be BBQ chewing gum!
You all must understand, here in Ponca City OK on the 18th and 19th we are celebrating the Ponca City cook-off. Last year we had 47 vendors. Recognized by the KCBA (Kansas City BBQ Assn) we anticipate a great turnout.
So jettison this false flag, and forget the "Quick Q Vue!"

What I find is really sad about this is people will be misled into thinking this is what smoked chicken should taste like and decide smoking meat is not for them. I don't think the guy really knows what smoked chicken should taste like dispite the fact that he dressed up like a real chef.

Scarbelly. The idea of buying two usless items instead of one usless item for the price of one still didn't make me get out the ole check book. go figure.
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

some of my old hippie buddy's had something like this.. they didn't put wood into it though.. bout the only thing i would think its good for
icon_cool.gif

I cant beleive it has been up there since May and no one caught it before now - You really have to wonder how many of these he has sold - I have a stovetop smoker and have not found a good recipe for it yet

News Flash, Replacement Found For Billy Mays...

Buy Now and we will throw in a Years supply of Organic Fertilizer for next years garden absolutely free, all natural BS...
biggrin.gif

Now I know what I have been doing wrong...... I haven't been using fresh smoke.
icon_rolleyes.gif

And I don't know why that would make a difference.......... Classic!

If you scroll down on the right there is another video for smoking a spinach salad. This guy is weird.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky