Watched threads

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The watched forums and threads have disappeared since you readded them!?
Its under the home tab. Hit the drop-down arrow
Screenshot_20211025_163032.png

Its under the home tab. Hit the drop-down arrowView attachment 514545

Ok thank you. Where's it going to be under tomorrow? Am I using SMF improperly, whereby everyone goes through every new post? I just want to watch a few forums. When you watch a forum, then if someone farts you get an alert without liking it, commenting, starting a new thread, etc. You're watching a forum so everything is an alert without doing anything. When that goes away so will I. Too much fiddle f...ing with what some like best and not having an auto broadcast to every member in either a public announcement flag to all members that goes away when read or broadcast a PM/Conversation to every member. It's the Fuckening. When things change and are back to better but you don't trust it. then a little shit goes down..............and there you have it..... The Fuckening!

• Haha
Reactions: TNJAKE
I have added watched threads/posts back into the "Forums" link.
Jeff. Since you added the link back I can access my watched threads but it seems the only way I can add any more watched threads is if I comment in that thread. I've been trying to add an old thread by Pops6927 on cured smoked turkey and I've selected watch thread. A message pops up that the changes have been made but it won't show up in my watched threads. Tried also with another old thread with the same result. I was going to post in that thread so it would show up in watched threads but I didn't want to resurrect a 4 page thread from 2014.

Jeff. Since you added the link back I can access my watched threads but it seems the only way I can add any more watched threads is if I comment in that thread. I've been trying to add an old thread by Pops6927 on cured smoked turkey and I've selected watch thread. A message pops up that the changes have been made but it won't show up in my watched threads. Tried also with another old thread with the same result. I was going to post in that thread so it would show up in watched threads but I didn't want to resurrect a 4 page thread from 2014.
I'd say resurrect it, it might be a worthwhile read for all of us!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky