WATCH OUT, JUST RECEIVED THIS P.M.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This is the type of Crap that happens when a Newbie refers to his pics as Food P@#n. Maybe we missed one...JJ
Yep, the hackers and trolls are good at what they do. Another BBQ site started using the word 'pron' instead of p@#n. Something to do with search engine results tagging the site differently.

This has been going on quite a while on some outher apps and forums I belong to.
It just means that SMF is big enough that the trolls think they may get some peeps to take the bait.
Yeah, it seems like it's just something we have to get used to.
Every time a block is put up the cockroaches find a way around it.

Man, I'm kinda feeling left out. I didn't get a PM. What a roach...

All kidding aside great job done by the staff. Staying ahead of this before it got out of hand.

Chris

• Haha
Reactions: forktender
They are at it again, just got this PM!

FF36059C-35C4-4C0B-A788-5541CFC91E85.png

That one is now gone but they seem to keep coming

Reactions: DanMcG
Sounds like you guys may need to add a captcha to the mix of newbies joining the SMF family. At least it will stop the bots from gaining access to the site.

Chris

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
That's not fair. I tried 5 different user name/password/ email address combinations before I was able to join here. It kept getting bumped back with a spam suspicion warnings.

And this person sneaks right through. Son of a....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky