Washington Group New Members Introduction Spot

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hello everyone my name is Jonathan I'm originally from California. I just moved here to Marysville for work (military). I just started smoking i have a MES30. Looking forward to learning a lot.

Here's my first pork butt that I smoked today.
20191229_192017.jpg

Welcome neighbor! Since you're in Marysville, check out Jeff's Texas Style BBQ on State Ave. It's run by one of our own forum members, ynot2k. Jeff can answer a lot of questions you may have about bbq in general.

I also have a MES30. You might want to do a search here on mailbox mods, they're a great time saver!

Here from WA, live in Wenatchee. Glad to be aboard.
Welcome! I have relatives in Wenatchee. Spent a few, hot summers there as a kid.
(I'm sure you already know about it, but if not, check out Mike's Meats in the Pybus Public Market. Best prices I've ever seen on Wagyu steaks.)

Reactions: Teal101
Thanks for the welcome guys! I dont shop at Mikes often just due to price, love me some Cash n Carry and Kroger specials!

Hailing from Yakima. Running a couple of pellet grills. What are our local options for quality pellets? Everyone around here sells Traeger and bear mountain. Cabela's is an option. Looking for less blended, more pure options.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky