Walleye Tortilla

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Winterrider

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 29, 2018
North Dakota
3 walleye fillets cut and seasoned.
Egg bath, then a mixture of Old Bay and New Orleans Style.
20200409_165612.jpg

Tortilla shell with Ranch dressing ( didn't have sour cream ),
Fire roasted green chilis, black olives,
Cheddar cheese , lettuce , and taco sauce.
Doesn't get any easier than this.
20200409_170443.jpg

I was hoping this was a fish taco thread. I love 'em. Funny thing is, I bet I haven't caught 50 walleye in 50 years. Walleye size me up as a jerk on one end of the line waiting for a jerk on the other.

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Looks great! Not much of a successful fisherman but have a buddy that is. Usually trade sweet corn for walleye filets...we are both happy!

Ryan

We absolutely love Walleye. We catch plenty incidentally while fishing for bass and I have buddies that are big time into it. Never a shortage of it in our house. It and Perch are fantastic in tacos.

Man I love walleye and I love fish tacos!! Big like here!!
Thanks for the like. That is my main targeted game fish.
looks great, walleye is one of my favorite fish also.
Thanks Jim, appreciate it.
I was hoping this was a fish taco thread. I love 'em. Funny thing is, I bet I haven't caught 50 walleye in 50 years. Walleye size me up as a jerk on one end of the line waiting for a jerk on the other.
I have fallen into that category numerous times :emoji_wink:
Looks great! Not much of a successful fisherman but have a buddy that is. Usually trade sweet corn for walleye filets...we are both happy!

Ryan
That seems like a pretty good trade. Thanks for the like. . .
We absolutely love Walleye. We catch plenty incidentally while fishing for bass and I have buddies that are big time into it. Never a shortage of it in our house. It and Perch are fantastic in tacos.
Thanks for the like 101.
Yum
Have you tried Shore Lunch Cajun on fish chunks?
I have ,I love it but wife thinks it has a bit to much heat for her liking.

chopsaw chopsaw , mike243 mike243 , thanks guys for the likes !

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky