waiting for garden time

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
yeah rich.........for this year.......going to try to find plants.........next year, i will grow from seeds...........cash abit tite at the moment to get a jump on seedlings...........
frown.gif

Actually just placed my pepper and a few tomotes order...I've oredered from Cross Country the last 3 or 4 years and am extremely happy with what they ship. The selections they have to pick from are fantastic. THey also have the infamous bhut jolokia plant available. We grew two last year and they are just unbelieveable HOT! Also ordered the conversation piece Peter Peppers...Check them out!

I ordered 32 peppers and 6 tomatoes. Sticking with all heirloom maters this year.

http://www.chileplants.com/

Not sure what else we'll be growing, usually do zucchini, cukes, egg plant, lopes. Can't wait to start!

You don't like zucchini and eggplant????

Zuccini cut into french fry size, rolled in parmesan, then broiled!

Eggplant floured, breaded, fried then layered and made like lasagna!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

yup shell Allie put her order in today-some tomatoes and a few chilies-she e-mailed me from work so not sure of the perticulars-just told here heat tollerent-for desert AZ.

Yeah we'll pick up some local plants too. Like to support our local guy, besides plants, he supplies us with corn on the cob all summer! Tried planting it once, didn't work at all, corn only got maybe four feet high, the ears of corn would have done well in a chinese stir fry though!
icon_redface.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky