Waited too long to pull the trigger on a Smoke EZ...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nnifnairb

Original poster
Dec 31, 2017
Whelp, I'm really kicking myself right now. I was waiting to see if the Smoke EZ would be discounted for Labor Day, and I just checked their website to find that orders have been put on hold due to "manufacturing and distribution" issues. They say they hope to reopen the store in the next six to twelve months, but in my experience, that probably means the doors are shuttered for good. I certainly hope not. From what I can gather, the company is really a one-man show who probably found a manufacturer to build the product to his specs. That can be really hard when you run into issues with the manufacturer. I hope for their sake (and for mine too, I REALLY want one of these!) that it gets worked out quickly.

http://smoke-ez.com/storefront/

On the other hand you may be lucky to have not placed an order.
They said they're fulfilling orders that were already placed, so I don't know what the deal is. Makes me wonder if it's the manufacturer that pulled out of the deal.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky