VMware ESX Server 2.5.1 (1 cd)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

discounter45

Original poster
Aug 25, 2006
Hi!
Offer of the day! Each item at our store only for $45!!!

Sorry folks-the store has been closed. A mean ol' Moderator chased them away! Nothing for sale-no offers to see!! Move along now, move along!! :mrgreen:

Post edited by Dutch (Moderator/Administrator) at 9:45 am, Aug. 25, 2006

Love to take you up on your offer discounter, but I'm really getting into this Herpes Dating thing from the last spammer

Thank you for visiting, Discounter45. Now disapear into your bucket of slime! :evil:
Cheers!
Monty

I thought this type of sh*!..tuf wasn't allowed. but I guess some slips though the cracks. It is a shame that there are people that don't mind being scumbags. :x Please do not return with more crap.

How sad :cry: I was going to send discounter an e-mule to let him/her know that posts of a Commercial nature were not allowed on SMF but he/she doesn't want to receive any e-mules!! So I did what any Protector of the Smokey Realm would do-I gave them the Royal Boot (Sir Monty's words) and banned them from this site! :mrgreen:

Excuse me while I go clean the slime from my boots!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky