Video games?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'll be playing it sooner or later for sure. The first one was an amazing game
So odd! I tried the first one and it didn't grip me as the second one did. So maybe you'll especially like it. From what I hear, it's basically the first one but improved in many ways.

Reactions: jcam222
I purchased the PS5 since the SIL and grandson play Fortnite. A few months back we set it up and plug it in for the first time. Get everything going and start downloading Fortnite .... I've got fast internet and it gives us an estimate of 2.5 hours to down load. I think that's a long time and my SIL laughs because it took them 2 days to download Fortnite at their home. So after I watch them play for a while they asked if I want to try. I'm actually intimidated & not ready but I mentioned I used to play a lot of Galaga at the bar back in the day. So we locate Galaga and download it.

Fortnite took 2 1/2 hours to download

Galaga took less than a minute

My grandson is still laughing but I kicked his ass in Galaga :emoji_muscle::emoji_older_man:

I purchased the PS5 since the SIL and grandson play Fortnite. A few months back we set it up and plug it in for the first time. Get everything going and start downloading Fortnite .... I've got fast internet and it gives us an estimate of 2.5 hours to down load. I think that's a long time and my SIL laughs because it took them 2 days to download Fortnite at their home. So after I watch them play for a while they asked if I want to try. I'm actually intimidated & not ready but I mentioned I used to play a lot of Galaga at the bar back in the day. So we locate Galaga and download it.

Fortnite took 2 1/2 hours to download

Galaga took less than a minute

My grandson is still laughing but I kicked his ass in Galaga :emoji_muscle::emoji_older_man:
Galaga is one of my all time favorites.

Just finishing up Ghost Recon Breakpoint here. Not sure what I'll play next...maybe Far Cry 6. I did Far Cry 5 back before Breakpoint and Generation Zero and it was pretty good. Dunno.

I do take a break from the main game I'm playing occasionally to mess around on Halo Infinite. I like to just taunt and screw with the grunts to get their reactions...they're conversations are hilarious.

In my opinion the Halo and Gears of War series were some of the best of the best. Crysis and Metro also.

In my opinion the Halo and Gears of War series were some of the best of the best. Crysis and Metro also.
Metro series was amazing. The S.T.A.L.K.E.R series is out on console now. It's really old, and the graphics are rough, but that's similar and really good. Like a cross between Metro and Fallout 3. Something really great about atmospheric post-apocalypse free world FPS RPG games :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky