Very Fortunate!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That's awesome Justin! Not only on the successful hunt but also the chance to spend times with the boys and making memories for years to come!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan, appreciate it buddy! Was such a fun hunt! Thanks for the like too!

Congrats to all of you Justin. that's a great season of hunting and an incredible exerience to share with the kind. Kudos to you my friend!!

Robert

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
Thanks Chris, appreciate it and the like! The beer pole been in action lately?
Between work, babysitting the grandson, and the weather. The beer pole hasn't seen much action in the last couple of weeks. I hope to remedy that before the mother nature really starts messing with our minds. Looking forward to seeing some of that elk hit the fire.

Chris

That’s just fantastic! Love to see the kids involved, and congratulations. Elk Will make some fine sausage and sticks for sure, but I usually go straight for the back strap dinner. We just finished cutting up my mule deer. Delicious.

Thanks so much and for the like! These boys love the outdoors!

Not any better meal than a back strap… the best!

Congrats on the mulie!

So Awesome! Great to see kids introduced to the great outdoors! Memories for a lifetime!

*I always save the hearts if they are in good condition and not shot up. They go in the sausage pile.

Thanks so much bud… these kids love the outdoors! And yes, the memories last a lifetime!

We have one heart, gonna try crazymoon crazymoon style and smoke it up!

Congrats to all of you Justin. that's a great season of hunting and an incredible exerience to share with the kind. Kudos to you my friend!!

Robert
Robert, thank you my friend! Sure fun to have a successful hunt with the kiddos… Appreciate the kind words!

Justin, Awesome hunt, nothing better than seeing your son have a successful hunt ! Steaks ,burger, sausage, snack sticks ,jerky ,biltong and many other goodies made from elk !

They're sure two happy looking boys. Love to see kids enjoying the outdoors and hunting. Congratulations to them both.
Next to Barren Ground Caribou, elk is my all time favorite meat.
Gary

Gary, thank you my friend… these boys love to get out and hunt/fish! Appreciate the kind words and like! Now Caribou is one thing I’ve never had… but would love to try someday!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky