Vertical 2 door Brinkman Charcoal smoker!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

zstyle

Original poster
Jul 29, 2012
Modesto Ca
Looking for ways to get and keep the heat up. I have read lots of mods and plan to try a few. I have already tried moving the fuel pan down a few inches by drilling  new holes and i can already see a difference in it stay hotter longer. 1 ? is the temp gauge that comes with it accurate?

Hi zstyle! I've never used that type of smoker so I can't help you much but I wanted to let you know I moved your thread to the "Charcoal Smokers" forum, I think you will get better exposure and more answers to your questions over here. "Roll Call" is pretty much just for introducing yourself to everyone at SMF so when you get a minute come back to "Roll Call" and tell us a little about yourself so we can give you a big warm welcome. Thanks!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky