Vegetarian…

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
very ripe grilled pineapple.
I do it as a side . You could skip the chicken and mix the pineapple and grilled veg with the rice and have a good meal .
1653502387166.jpeg

I probably eat pesco-vegetarian more days.

If vegetarian there are a lot of tasty options: cedar planked brie with savory or sweet toppings, grilled halumi cheese, pizza with extra cheese, fondue.

Vegan outdoor cooked meals i love: grilled polenta with pesto, grilled lettuce ceasar salad, grilled tomatoes (sliced) topped with garlic. Grilled/peeled peppers with codiments, roasted garlic (whole head) spread on toast.
A mix of 5-6 mushrooms cooked on a grill in a basket; at the end toss with grilled garlic/onion/jalapeno, thyme/EVOO

If fish is allowed the possibilities are endless .

I do a hassleback butternut sqush every Thanksgiving for the family herbivores. The omnivores like it too.
Posted a picture a couple of years back:

Also (never tried this but yet) but beet "steaks" were trendy for a while.

• Wow
Reactions: GaryHibbert
Now… the MIL has requested brisket. Gonna start early tomorrow. Hopefully it is as good as she wants!

Looks great to me! Brisket was a good choice today!

Ryan

I have the mother in law, wife’s sister and her husband plus two teenage boys at the house. I was taking more trips of smaller portions to be nice. It was a very good dinner.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky