Vegan/Vegetarian Thread

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Central PA Cowboy

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Oct 10, 2017
Central PA
I think this would be a good idea. I also said a breakfast thread would be a great idea and what do you know, 15 months later we now have a breakfast thread.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20200128-181735_Chrome.jpg

Well I certainly love my veggies and all food in general....but I’m hoping this meatless revolution causes the price for beef to drop.

I’m curious if it will cause a demand for beef to drop, especially since everyone says it tastes good.

Here’s hoping.

Reactions: Winterrider
Well I certainly love my veggies and all food in general....but I’m hoping this meatless revolution causes the price for beef to drop.

I’m curious if it will cause a demand for beef to drop, especially since everyone says it tastes good.

Here’s hoping.
That would certainly be nice. . .

What is funny, is if you look at the breakout of the real whopper and the impossible one they both are pretty bad for you. Might be a little less cholesterol but the rest of it sucks.
1580312705203.png

Reactions: S-met
An even better idea would be to go to a Vegan Forum and ask them to make a BBQ forum for you.
By Liberal Logic that would be Hate Speech and subject you to vile name calling, threats and/or actual acts of violence, being doxed/cancelled and immediate Banning from the website.

I know the Meme's are all in good fun but truth be told there are places that veggie dishes can be placed. We didn't have a SV or a Breakfast so those made sense.

I know the Meme's are all in good fun but truth be told there are places that veggie dishes can be placed. We didn't have a SV or a Breakfast so those made sense.
To be fair, this is a Smoking Meat Form. However, I suspect not specifying "meat" would bring confusion for all of the other "smokers" connotations out there like tobacco, pipe, pot or worse.

I do grill and smoke non-meat items. Grilled veggies and fruit and smoked Baba Ghanoush with garden fresh eggplant in the summer ae common s-met family staples.

I think what is being suggesting isn't an anti-meat argument; rather, an offering of non-meat items. For health reasons, many of us need to reduce fat in our diets and an occasional vegetarian meal is a good option.

To be fair, this is a Smoking Meat Form. However, I suspect not specifying "meat" would bring confusion for all of the other "smokers" connotations out there like tobacco, pipe, pot or worse.

I do grill and smoke non-meat items. Grilled veggies and fruit and smoked Baba Ghanoush with garden fresh eggplant in the summer ae common s-met family staples.

I think what is being suggesting isn't an anti-meat argument; rather, an offering of non-meat items. For health reasons, many of us need to reduce fat in our diets and an occasional vegetarian meal is a good option.

And that type of meal can be placed in the veggie section.

Reactions: S-met
I don't think we would have the volume of posting to warrant a separate Veg Forum but. I get that some folks like to mix it up for variety. I'm a Carnivore, give me a 1 1/2" 24 oz Beef Rib Steak, med/rare, and I'm set. But, my favorite Chinese Dish is Mapo Tofu. A little meat for flavor but loaded with Tofu in a spicy sauce. I'll load a Cheese steak hoagie with as much if not more, Peppers, Onions and Mushrooms than Chipped Steak. Works out as my Wife likes just Steak and the Chopped Onions and load it up!...JJ

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky