various snacks for football today Final Shots

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

miamirick

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 28, 2009
plantation fl
got my guard dog keeping everything scure

ribs ready for a little foil, just adding some butter and honey with another coat of that choclate jalapeno paste

added my japs and meatballs, bacon and figs looking close

more to come

Go Gators!!!

Canes gonna choke today,   you heard it here first!!!

Can't wait to see the ribs finished
beercheer.gif

I wonder why the guys come to your place for the game? 

I suspect it is that great food.

Disco

But a good coach, he has one National Championship ring already.

Seems strange, Fisher and Muschamp both got NC rings with the same team, went their separate ways, both as first time guaranteed head coaches in waiting. Then the similarity changed. One got his team (thru strife) the other forced to move to take another. Both ended up in Florida.

did you know they both split (co own) a vacation home in the panhandle? 

well we are all getting pretty happy here,  food is good and the libations are getting better,  

someone said it's rum oclock so the captain came out for a visit,   he wont make it through the late game!!!

got some baked beans going in

heres those bacon strips and meatballs

that looks like a happy smoker to me

huffing and puffing,   nice little smoke trail

ribs are just looking too good right now,   maybe an hour left,   shoulkd be ready just at game tim,e

Miami not looking too good!!!

more to come

Sorry I'am chiming in late here but :drool: . No words for that smorgasbord of goodies... Well done, WHB

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky