variations on a theme, and a quick question. (dino's)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fxsales1959

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 17, 2019
PembrokePines, FL
hey Y'all. All the dino cooks got me motivated. As mentioned previously down here in N Cuba we don't have real butchers so we take what we an get. 4 bone slab, $50 (not that money matters when it comes to meat)
So my question is: "is there always so much pull-back when cooking plate ribs?. When i bought thee they were wrapped and you could barely see the bone protruding. When finished, they pulled back to where there was about 3-4" of bone. is this the nature of the beast? They were still awesome an could barely eat meat from one bone when accompanied by my Princesses fettucini alfrdo. thanks john
IMG-3440.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky