Sponsored Vacuum Sealers Unlimited

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I didn't want to overrun the forum with new threads every month. I thought that I was getting good coverage by posting updates to four existing threads. I honestly don't know how this works very well, so if it would be better to post a new threat every month, I will. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Hey Lisa here's how it works. New posts recieve the most attention as they show up on the main page for everyone to see. An old thread like this one only notifies the people who commented on it or "watched" it when you add a new deal. I stumbled on it in the latest post category which only shows the 5 latest posts which quickly disappears then this thread is basically archived again. Also alot of folks that viewed your 4 threads years ago are no longer active on smf. I think you'd be surprised by how much attention you will recieve with a monthly thread. Sure people can search for you but if they don't know you exist they won't know they WANT to search for you. Let me know if you have any questions or if I can help you in any way

Right I understand how the search function works. I'm simply stating that this thread was created in 2019. Most of the replies were Lisa and not many forum members. If she posted a new thread monthly to showcase her deals and stuff it would show up as a new thread and likely get alot more attention. I'd be willing to bet lots of new people don't even know they SHOULD search for this. Anyways was just trying to help out and hopefully generate more/new business for lisa
Yes, my notifications are only for those threads in which I’ve posted. I do not get notifications of new threads. But, when I click the WHATS NEW button drop down the first selection (I always use) is listing of new POSTS, not just threads. Don’t even see a choice for new threads only. Maybe There is a setting in out individual preferences for new threads notification(?)

Either way, multiples don’t bother me, and fine with about anything that improves connecting sponsors with members.

Reactions: TNJAKE
I check my alerts for watched forums and threads and that takes up the time I mark for surfing. I don't go to new posts/threads across the entire site. So this thread notifies me on new monthly discounts since I commented in the past. Since I've made a couple purchases I can come back to this forum to see the most recent thread anytime. Since this forum is Slicer, grinders, tools equipment I didn't want to watch the forum but can go to it to see what's new etc if I need to buy in s couple years. You can always say, " check out the latest discount code in the Slice, grinders, tools, equipment forum" on this thread for those that have commented or subscribed to this thread but put up new threads in this forum each month. Makes no difference to me. I'll find ya!

Lisa, When I get the need, I'll hook up with you any way I have too. I purchased a few cases last time and it might be a bit before my next order.

Hello everybody,

Summer is here and the weather is HOT! We’ve been enjoying eating outside every night and grilling several times a week. I hope that you all are having a wonderful summer.

I have your new discount code for you. We have great savings on our website for you to check out:

Most of our chamber bags in 3MIL and 4MIL ship for free. Stock up and save with our low prices! Click here for more information:

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

I have NEW chamber sealers on the website, both of which have a 12” wide seal bar. Check out the NEW VP220 and the VP230:

For all of you commercial smokers, we now carry DOUBLE chamber sealers. Check out the NEW VP400, VP600, and the VP800:

We now carry textured MYLAR bags and rolls that will work in your suction vacuum sealer. If you prep or are interested in very long term food preservation, be sure to check them out!
[/B]

TEXTURED MYLAR BAGS/ROLLS FOR SUCTION VACUUM SEALERS

Here is your discount code for July:

15% OFF ALL ULTRA Bags & Rolls

for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's or VacMaster Home Suction Sealers (or any sealer that uses textured bags/rolls)

Just enter SM0721 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Our ULTRA bags are thicker and more puncture resistant than the brand name bags. I construct them the way I want them, so I use a thicker material.

Check out our ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines. SMOKING MEAT members save 15%!

[URL='https://vacuumsealersunlimited.com/product-category/bags-rolls-canisters-for-foodsaver-weston-vacmaster/ultra-bags-rolls-for-foodsaver-vacmaster-weston-etc/']ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines. These look great with your smoked salmon, sausages, and bacon. SMOKING MEAT members save 15%! :

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

We proudly feature VacMaster all-stainless steel home suction sealers. We have two models and one of them has a huge 16" long seal bar. Click here for more information:

VACMASTER COUNTERTOP VACUUM SEALERS

We also carry MYLAR BAGS, and other emergency preparedness supplies! Please click here for more information:

MYLAR BAGS/EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS SUPPLIES

Check out our full line of chamber vacuum machines and supplies!

Take care, and thanks for your business!

Lisa

Reactions: SmokinEdge
Hello everybody,

August is here and the weather is hot and dry in the mountains of California! I hope that you all are having a wonderful summer.

I have your new discount code for you. We have great savings on our website for you to check out:

Most of our chamber bags in 3MIL and 4MIL ship for free. Stock up and save with our low prices! Click here for more information:

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

I have NEW chamber sealers on the website, both of which have a 12” wide seal bar. Check out the NEW VP220 and the VP230:

For all of you commercial smokers, we now carry DOUBLE chamber sealers. Check out the NEW VP400, VP600, and the VP800:

COMMERCIAL CHAMBER SEALERS

We now carry textured MYLAR bags and rolls that will work in your suction vacuum sealer. If you prep or are interested in very long term food preservation, be sure to check them out!

Here is your discount code for August:

for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's or VacMaster Home Suction Sealers (or any sealer that uses textured bags/rolls)

Just enter SM0821 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Our ULTRA bags are thicker and more puncture resistant than the brand name bags. I construct them the way I want them, so I use a thicker material.

Check out our ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines. SMOKING MEAT members save 15%!

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines. These look great with your smoked salmon, sausages, and bacon. SMOKING MEAT members save 15%! :

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

We proudly feature VacMaster all-stainless steel home suction sealers. We have two models and one of them has a huge 16" long seal bar. Click here for more information:

We also carry MYLAR BAGS, and other emergency preparedness supplies! Please click here for more information:

Lisa

Hello everybody,

October brings cooler days and beautiful fall foliage. It’s my favorite time of year and I hope that you all have a wonderful fall!

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Here is your discount code for October:

Just enter SM1021 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

October brings cooler days and beautiful fall foliage. It’s my favorite time of year and I hope that you all have a wonderful fall!

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Here is your discount code for October:

Just enter SM1021 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa
Thanks, am ordering bags now. Took me awhile to find u, I have trouble navigating this site,old age I guess lol

Reactions: lisa b
Hello everybody,

The holiday season is almost here, with Thanksgiving just around the corner. It’s time to start thinking about smoking those turkeys!

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Here is your discount code for November:

Just enter SM1121 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Reactions: mike w
Hi,
Is there a discount code for this month? I'll be placing a order soon for a vacmaster to replace my old foodsaver sealer and will get a few of your rolls to try also.

Thanks!

My advice is to PM Lisa. Monitoring the forum seems to be rare. It is probably SM1221 judging by the way her other discounts were coded. But I may be dead wrong. Worth a shot!

Last edited:
Reactions: Savage204
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky