VacMaster VP215 Chamber Vacuum Sealer....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yep, it's easy to fall in love with a chamber sealer....I use it almost every day!!!!
I went with 1000 each of the 8" x 10" and the 10" x 13" bags...they should meet most of my needs but I may get some smaller bags later.

~Martin

Those are seriously cool machines! I've been eying them for a while now, but I'm pretty sure the house appropriations committee (wife) would vote it down.

I'm saving up for a chamber unit now - My Vacmaster 130 neither vac's nor seals. Totally worthless to barely get a vacuum but then not even get a decent seal on top of it...

I have the VP112.... One of the best things I have ever bought!!!!! I use it several times a week.... With my wife and I both working, I prepackage cooked meals. It is so helpful on the days we both are tired and don't feel like cooking....... My own version of MRE, but better......ShoneyBoy

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky