Used Pellet Grill Pricing - Traeger Timberline 850 vs. Memphis Grill Pro Series

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mstgkillr

Original poster
Jul 19, 2022
I've been searching Craigslist and FaceBook Marketplace, and I found a barely used Traeger Timberline 850 ($1,250) and an old (I believe Gen 1), but clean looking Memphis Grill Pro Series ($2,000). How is this pricing and what is the better deal?

Sounds high to me, see what a new 1 costs and split it in 1/2 if its a year or older

Reactions: TH-n-PA
A new Gen 2 Traeger Timberline 850 with wifi ( the one your looking at is Gen 2?) at several places is going right at $2100. You would have to add on tax for a new one too. It would then be close to 56% ( MN tax rate) of a new one, so if it's barely used maybe worth a look?? Maybe could talk them down a little? New ones have a 3 year warranty, don't know if that would transfer?
I don't own a Traeger, just giving you some numbers to consider.

What about the Memphis Grill Pro Series for $2,000. Seems way high to me, but I really like the stainless steel.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky