Upgrade masterbuilt portable

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nverlast1

Original poster
Nov 7, 2017
Hello. I'm looking for the next level up smoker that's not portable. Something a little bigger than the portable. I smoke about once a week usually wings but I'm looking for something little bigger than what I have. Any suggestions?

I started with that little rascal myself. When I grew out of it I moved on to a Smoke Vault 18. I have since moved away from propane. Looking back I probably should have just went with a Pit Barrel Cooker since I didn't end up using propane for much longer anyways.

If you are okay with electric, check out Smokin-It. I have 2 and love how easy it is to get a good smoke with them.

Attachments

• #3 on cart.jpg
    #3 on cart.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 14
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky