Updated the Time and Temperature Chart

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I use it too! I can't remember everything ...
icon_smile.gif

Debi-

Thanks for the chart. I know alot of time and effort has gone into it. It will be place at the front of my referrence guide that I use.

Les

KCB --

When you smoke things like cheese or bacon or something that needs a very long smoke you smoke at 120 degrees or less. That's cold smoking.

Kewl Deal! I was just wondering what the internal yardbird temp needed to be. I started to look elsewhere (a book) and thought that I'd seen something like this her. Low and behold, it was exactly what I was looking for. Saved and stored. Thanks so much!!!!!
Bill

I am unable to download the Time & Temp Chart....I click on the link & it sends me to the home page. If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it!

Debbie,

I am new to this forum. Could you tell me where I can go to copy your time and temp chart. It sounds like just what I've been looking for to go with my new smoker. Any help is appreciated.

Tex your link don't work? This may help.

Smokin Times

Type of Meat
Smoking Temp
Time to Complete
Finished Temp
Brisket (Sliced)
225 degrees
1.5 hours/pound
180 degrees
Brisket (Pulled)
225 degrees
1.5 hours/pound
195 degrees
Pork Butt (Sliced)
225 degrees
1.5 hours/pound
175 degrees
Pork Butt (Pulled)
225 degrees
1.5 hours/pound
190-205 degrees
Whole Chicken
250 degrees
4 hours (approx.)
167 degrees
Chicken Thighs
250 degrees
1.5 hours
167 degrees
Chicken Quarters
250 degrees
3 hours
167 degrees
Whole Turkey 12#
240 degrees
6.5 hours
170 degrees
Turkey Leg
250 degrees
4 hours
165 degrees
Meat Loaf
250 -300 degrees
3 hours
160 degrees
Spare Ribs
225-240 degrees
6 hours
172 degrees
Baby Back Ribs
225-240 degrees
5 hours
168 degrees
Smoked Corn
225 degrees
1.5 - 2 hours
N/A
Smoked Potatoes
225 Degrees
2 - 2.5 Hours
N/A

TH thanks for the new time-temp chart. Saw the game part. Lookin forward to using that this fall on the ducks and chinna birds.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky