Update Since I last logged in

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

zardrel

Fire Starter
Original poster
Sep 1, 2013
Well, I havent been here in a while but I have some shocking news.

I have started a BBQ Business in Iowa. I sell Texas Craft BBQ. I am the owner of Z's Craft BBQ in Grundy Center Iowa. I started this year and I been doing quite well. Here are some pictures of my food. I can say that my BBQ business has taken off well. Just wood, Meat, and no sauce needed.
IMG-1898.JPG

IMG-1898.JPG

IMG-1898.JPG
IMG-1901.JPG
IMG-1954.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a cotton picking minute!

Well, first, Congratulations on the Success!

But you are sprinkling some sort of seasonings on some meat in your Instagram link, Zardrel.
So it's Wood, Meat, and your Secret Seasonings, ;) LOL!
Yep, I have my "Signiture Rub", too.
So glad to hear of your Success, and hope you continue to Prosper.
Hard work and dedication brings them back.
Looks delicious!

Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a cotton picking minute!

Well, first, Congratulations on the Success!

But you are sprinkling some sort of seasonings on some meat in your Instagram link, Zardrel.
So it's Wood, Meat, and your Secret Seasonings, ;) LOL!
Yep, I have my "Signiture Rub", too.
So glad to hear of your Success, and hope you continue to Prosper.
Hard work and dedication brings them back.
Looks delicious!

thanks and nah, just good ol coarse black pepper and salt.

Reactions: SonnyE
Congratulations on the new business and hope for great success. Looking at your pics, I think your on your way to a excellent start.

I like BBQ naked myself. My wife has to have some kind of sweet sauce. I'm just sayin, don't get stuck with the mindset that you know more than the customers. If you get requests for sauce, create a few so the customers get what they expect.

Reactions: jcam222
Congratulations on the success of the your BBQ joint. I agree my wife and daughter are both saucers with Q and would be disappointed if none were offered.

Chris

Oh Yeah!! That's some Fine Looking Smoked Protein Right There!!

Congrats to you Zardrel, and Best of Luck!!

Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky