• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Update on ronp and 100 wishes for him

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jak757

Smoking Fanatic
Dec 4, 2009
Glad you are on the road to recovery Ron. Best wishes -- you'll be back in no time I'm sure. In the meanwhile, I'll baste some meat with Yoshidas in your honor.

richoso1

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 21, 2007
Thank you for the update, and let Ron know we're all hoping for a speedy recovery and that we look forward to his next smoke and Q too.

smokin relaxin steve

Smoking Fanatic
Mar 16, 2010
I wish you well Ron... And send many prayers w/ them! Cant wait for your next QView!!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

northern greenhorn

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Mar 11, 2010
Congrats on the success of the procedure Ron, I guess all those prayers helped, now we'll send some for a speedy recovery, tomorrow I'm smoking my first ham, I will do it in your honor, get well soon
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

placebo

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jul 24, 2007
Cheers Ron get well soon! You'll be bathing choice cuts in Yoshidas in no time.

smokeguy

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 23, 2008
I'll be smoking some chicken for you today (no Yoshida's though
icon_mrgreen.gif
). Glad everything came out good for you.

bigbaldbbq

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Feb 4, 2009
Ron, I'm praying for a speedy recover and nothing but the best to you and Carol.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom
Clicky