Update on ronp and 100 wishes for him

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

grampyskids

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Sep 26, 2009
Sacramento, CA
I just talked to Ron and the Doctor told him that everything went well. He is supposed to go home tomorrow. Unfortunately, Carol can not come home from Utah. I told Ron to talk to the Social Worker to ask for some home help. Hopefully he will get some help.

SO, what can we do? Add 100 posts to this thread wishing him well.

Thanks
Bill

Here's my 1 of a 100 posts to let Ron know we're all thinking about him, praying for him and waiting to hear from him when he's ready.

Here is a Post for ya RONP!!!! You went, you came back, you conquered!! Now get back to smoking!!! (As soon as you are up to it.
icon_mrgreen.gif
)

Well, First of all I wish ronp all good luck and a speedy recovery, He has been and is an inspiration to this Forum, ronp, GET WELL and we r pushing for a speedy recovery

Ron!! Its great to know that things are going well and will be getting better. Take it easy for now and we'll catch your posts when the time is right.

AWESOME NEWS!!!

Take it easy for awhile, Ron...R & R is gonna be a priority for a bit, so the smoker can wait and so can we!

Take care, brother!

Eric

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky