UPDATE: Mar. 9..Sausages on rocket fuel...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Update at about half way through drying process.....sausage center is still soft and sausage is very tasty...I can't taste rum in sausage but it is somehow different in good way...
Old fashion midway tasting...
sausage, red onion, tomato and hard boiled egg (sprinkled with olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper..)...
Tasting goes like this:
Small sips of plum home made moonshine washed down with one or two pieces of sausage, egg, tomato and onion...
Dear God, if heaven is close to charcuterie tasting, please take me.. lol...
20190309_114724.jpg

20190309_120945.jpg

Reactions: TomKnollRFV
A plate after my taste.

Sausage looks awesome. Clearly the rum got lost in the process , seeing the need for plum brandy :-) As much as i like charcuterie, but i am more interested in your slivovicz making process. I guess that's something you won't share here. :-)

Reactions: dernektambura
A plate after my taste.

Sausage looks awesome. Clearly the rum got lost in the process , seeing the need for plum brandy :-) As much as i like charcuterie, but i am more interested in your slivovicz making process. I guess that's something you won't share here. :-)
there is no big secret recipe about slivowitz making.. lol... its standard dstill procedure but you will need plum tree from region of south Balkan... I have two plum trees in my back yard which gives me about gallon and a half of good quality slivowitz every second year....

Good stuff! Keep posting your charcuterie, I like learning from it...
Trying to do charcuterie old fashion way which on occasions may contradict technological nova days.....like for example storing charcuterie product in fine wood ash as our generations did before fridge invention but that is diferent ball game...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky