Update: BEER and Babybacks w/Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rp ribking

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 29, 2009
Northern, Indiana
Beer is in the snow gettin' ice cold. Baby Back's are in the WSM with lump and hickory, gettin' the low and slow. 
b1631cfd_000_0307.jpg
294d1d0e_000_0302.jpg

2926125b_000_0303.jpg
fdf646bc_000_0304.jpg
603c55b8_000_0305.jpg
a90004c5_000_0306.jpg

Beer is still going down good. The baby backs were great. Smoked over Hickory and lump. 2 slabs have sauce on them and 2 are dry. I like the dry ribs better than the sauced ribs.

3e5c39b9_000_0310.jpg
fab9a5eb_000_0311.jpg

Reactions: alaskatoy
Those turned out great. Good color and looks like a nice little pullback too.  Love the beer cooler - for you that is- that is why I live in Sunny So CA. I did 3 years in Colo and dont miss the snow at all. If I want to see it I go to the mountains.

icon_cool.gif

Now everything looks awesome except the snow part. I really like the ribs and the beer cooler is really nice. I really dislike the cold weather part of your thread. But thats why I live in Fla anyway isn't it. keep up the smoking and your custom covering for your smokers is really cool and I bet it will let you smoke al year round to. HA

Awesome lookin' ribs!

Simply Awesome!

Have you seen the new cans of 16 ounce Miller Lite, shaped like a bottle, with a screw off cap?

I got a case & I swear the beer stays colder in them. Maybe because the metal in the can is thicker.

Bear

Awesome lookin' ribs!

Simply Awesome!

Have you seen the new cans of 16 ounce Miller Lite, shaped like a bottle, with a screw off cap?

I got a case & I swear the beer stays colder in them. Maybe because the metal in the can is thicker.

Bear
I like that you can put the cap back on and pop 'em back in the cooler (or snow in this case)!

I'm a coors light man though, they make them also.

I like that you can put the cap back on and pop 'em back in the cooler (or snow in this case)!

I'm a coors light man though, they make them also.
LOL---We both missed my favorite thing about those cans. When your outside, like a picnic or sitting around the smoker, you can slip the cap on between chugs, to keep the yellow jackets out, instead of having to keep your thumb over the hole, or if it falls over when you go to get more food, it won't spill.

I better stop---Now I'm getting hungry & thirsty!

Bear 

Those looks great but..... snow?  You posted that on 11/06.  Here in SC it's been between 66 and 75.  My beer is staying in the fridge till January. 

Thanks for the good pic's     reminds me I have GOT to make some ribs before Thanksgiving..

Also I like the ones with the rub only best also.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky