UPDATE 2 NEW VIDEOS: Myron Mixon on Ferguson

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

thunderdome

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Nov 19, 2009
Casa Grande, AZ
**POST #12 HAS THE 2 NEW VIDEOS**

Last edited:
The best I've ever seen Mixon and Ferguson... Usually Myron just make me mad and I've never seem Craig that funny. Thanks for posting!

Wow that's was pretty good. Mike, you are right Myron was pretty well mannered there.

Ferguson was hilarious in that, thanks for the post Thunder.

cool.gif

Now I haven't seen Myron seem like a real person here. I like this Myron (as areal man) and this Ferguson seems pretty darn funny too. I enjoyed the video so thanks for posting it.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Last edited:
i just started watching ferguson and hes funny, only reason i would see him is because the unemployed state im in but i would dvr his show when i get working again.

Okiedawg... where would you go see him?

I don't usually watch the late late show. I usually don't find it very funny. But these segments with Myron were great. Why can't Myron act like that on Pit Master's? He seems like he's a pretty good guy when he's not being a cocky, arrogant, stuck-up jerk. I've read the posts about he's just that way for the shows ratings. But I watch it despite that stuff. Not because of that stuff. You know. By the way... the next season starts in August right?

Any way... thanks for posting the videos Thunderdome. That was good stuff.

Okiedawg... where would you go see him?

I don't usually watch the late late show. I usually don't find it very funny. But these segments with Myron were great. Why can't Myron act like that on Pit Master's? He seems like he's a pretty good guy when he's not being a cocky, arrogant, stuck-up jerk. I've read the posts about he's just that way for the shows ratings. But I watch it despite that stuff. Not because of that stuff. You know. By the way... the next season starts in August right?

Any way... thanks for posting the videos Thunderdome. That was good stuff.
No Prob!

I wish they would have make Pitmasters Season 2 in the same format as the first. Myron being a judge takes away from the traveling/competition aspect of it

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky