UNHEARD OF WHITE XMAS IN MS.

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by mudduck, Dec 25, 2010.

1. mudduck

mudduck Smoking Fanatic

this is the first time i can remember it snowing on Xmas day

we get very little snow in jan and feb

but there is about 2in on the ground now and still coming down

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 25, 2010
  2. tom37

tom37 Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Sounds like its gonna make it a year to remember.

Last year was the year to remember for me, we spent 72 hours between the two of us plowing the day before the day of and the day after x mas.

Its good money but its a drag to miss all the x mas fun. I think it was more snow then we had ever had on or around x mas.

Have a great day and be safe if ya venture out.

3. bamaboy

bamaboy Meat Mopper SMF Premier Member

Very pretty,its snowing here also but not sticking,kinda bums the kids out.they want to go out and play for 5-10 minutes.lol

4. bearcarver

bearcarver Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Mississippi Snow Storm!  [​IMG]

That ought to grind everything to a halt!  [​IMG]

Bear

5. travcoman45

travcoman45 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

That be right perty Mudduck.  I can imagine folks down there gonna have a tough time with that.  We got another 10 inchs yesterday.  First week a winter an I'm tire of it already.  Over 2 feet on the deck.  Keeps this up an gonna run outa room fer it.

Yall be carefull down there an enjoy yer white Christmas with family an friends.

6. thebarbequeen

thebarbequeen Smoking Fanatic

sure looks pretty!  we've got our usual winter wet and windy.

7. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

That would be perfect as long as you don't have to get out in it other than to play. Hope ya'll are having a Merry Christmas

8. mballi3011

mballi3011 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

[​IMG]

Man oh Man that looks awesome and really pretty too. Now if you could only get a picture of your smoking smoker and all that snow it could be the SMF postcard of the year for sure.

9. arnie

arnie Smoking Fanatic

Hey! It could happen

[​IMG]