UDS - BDS Smokers for Sale Web Site - THAT EXPENSIVE?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

silverwolf636

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 18, 2008
East Ohio, Uhrichsville, Ohio
I was just surfin around lookin for nothing when I ran into this site that sells UDS's. Wow!!! Can they really justify the price they are charging for these?

http://bigdrumsmokers.com/smokers.htm

This makes me almost temped to fire up my welder and start building. I could sell them for half the price and make a good profit. Dang!

--ray--

Last edited:
No ball valves ,No domed lid??? Getting by on the cheap and charging outrageous prices.

But if he can sell em at that price and sleep at night .Then more power to him.

Looking to buy a uds for hubby as Christmas gift anybody sale them with personalization thank u so much

I guess they are some expensive, WOW. They have the same propane torch I start my fire with listed for $50.00 dollars. I bought mine at a Harbor Freight store for $19.95 this year.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky