1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

UDS - BDS Smokers for Sale Web Site - THAT EXPENSIVE?

Discussion in 'Wood Smokers' started by silverwolf636, Nov 7, 2010.

1. silverwolf636

silverwolf636 Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

I was just surfin around lookin for nothing when I ran into this site that sells UDS's. Wow!!! Can they really justify the price they are charging for these?

http://bigdrumsmokers.com/smokers.htm

This makes me almost temped to fire up my welder and start building. I could sell them for half the price and make a good profit. Dang!

--ray--

Last edited: Nov 7, 2010
  2. rdknb

rdknb Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

WOW, Makes me think the same way as you LOL

3. eman

eman Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member

No ball valves ,No domed lid??? Getting by on the cheap and charging outrageous prices.

But if he can sell em at that price and sleep at night .Then more power to him.

4. bibettc

bibettc Newbie

Looking to buy a uds for hubby as Christmas gift anybody sale them with personalization thank u so much

5. where are you located? I'm in Austin Texas an built one last week. I would fix it how you want and sell it of you are around here.

6. michael ark

michael ark Master of the Pit

Big poppa smokers has a kit that's preaty cool.

7. nybbq

nybbq Fire Starter

I guess they are some expensive, WOW. They have the same propane torch I start my fire with listed for $50.00 dollars. I bought mine at a Harbor Freight store for $19.95 this year.

8. nybbq

nybbq Fire Starter

I'm wrong, That was $59.95 for the torch and not $50.00, sorry