• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

UDS - BDS Smokers for Sale Web Site - THAT EXPENSIVE?

silverwolf636

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined May 18, 2008
I was just surfin around lookin for nothing when I ran into this site that sells UDS's. Wow!!! Can they really justify the price they are charging for these?

http://bigdrumsmokers.com/smokers.htm

This makes me almost temped to fire up my welder and start building. I could sell them for half the price and make a good profit. Dang!

--ray--

Last edited:

rdknb

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 23, 2010
WOW, Makes me think the same way as you LOL

eman

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
No ball valves ,No domed lid??? Getting by on the cheap and charging outrageous prices.

But if he can sell em at that price and sleep at night .Then more power to him.

bibettc

Joined Dec 12, 2012
Looking to buy a uds for hubby as Christmas gift anybody sale them with personalization thank u so much

mdavis735

Joined Oct 28, 2012
Looking to buy a uds for hubby as Christmas gift anybody sale them with personalization thank u so much
where are you located? I'm in Austin Texas an built one last week. I would fix it how you want and sell it of you are around here.

nybbq

Fire Starter
Joined Aug 30, 2012
I guess they are some expensive, WOW. They have the same propane torch I start my fire with listed for $50.00 dollars. I bought mine at a Harbor Freight store for $19.95 this year.

nybbq

Fire Starter
Joined Aug 30, 2012
 I'm wrong, That was $59.95 for the torch and not $50.00, sorry

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.