Turkey Bacon Wraps

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

MileHighSmokerGirl

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Nov 29, 2019
Denver, CO
Unfortunately, this thread will not pay picture dividends until next Sunday evening or Monday morning, but thought I’d share anyways. 🤤

These little treats can be done three ways.

1.) oven.
2.) bbq grill. (Propane or charcoal)
3.) on the smoker.

In the oven at 400° for about 20 mins or till they reach 165°.

BBQ grill till they are 165°.

I haven’t smoked them yet before but I figure they should be a 90 minute smoke give or take 20 mins.

I use to love putting Colorado Spice Canadian Steak Rub on these but they don’t make the rub anymore. So Montreal’s it is. Feel free to experiment with rubs.

6E25930E-6EEA-44BC-8DE3-3E8A13830405.jpeg
CD614427-1B26-4C75-B6C9-95A7208986F0.jpeg
A3EE7B22-5935-4645-9306-DDAB4F149559.jpeg
1AACE207-0A4E-4929-8DCA-13622D268EA5.jpeg
F59AFDFA-D8E5-4042-8130-7A0FDC9886C3.jpeg

821E549C-A75C-4642-A22D-66267CF97C34.jpeg

You can make a whole bunch and put them in zip lock bags. Keep one or two bags out and freeze the rest and thaw as you want.

I’ll update the thread next weekend with the finished results.

In the meantime, spend the week with your watering mouths lusting for pictures of the finished product. 😉

Last edited:
:emoji_rolling_eyes:
:emoji_thinking:
:emoji_sleeping:
Just wanted to remind you all it's only Saturday and we still have to wait until tomorrow night or monday to see the bacon wrapped turkey loin pieces! Just in case ya had forgotten all about them! :emoji_laughing:

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: MileHighSmokerGirl
I havent forgotten but I worked last night, went to church this morning and detailed a neighbors car and haven’t even been to bed yet!

So you’ll have to wait till the morning. I need to get some sleep. :emoji_zzz: 🥱😴

Reactions: Brokenhandle
I havent forgotten but I worked last night, went to church this morning and detailed a neighbors car and haven’t even been to bed yet!

So you’ll have to wait till the morning. I need to get some sleep. :emoji_zzz: 🥱😴
Is that how you stay awake in church after working all night...is to detail a car during church? :emoji_blush: . It's ok, take your time...was just trying to make the guys impatient lol.

Ryan

Reactions: bigfurmn
Is that how you stay awake in church after working all night...is to detail a car during church? :emoji_blush: . It's ok, take your time...was just trying to make the guys impatient lol.

Ryan
No. I detail the cars after church.

About to go fire the smoker up. Hang on to your britches!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky