Tropical Pork Loin....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

holysmokers 01

Original poster
Mar 9, 2011
Senoia, GA
I have smoked a few pork loins with little success.  The flavor is right, the moisture is right.....but they have all turned out tough as shoe leather.  I have tried to avoid the loins with the "10% solution" but am still having no success.  We've tried the wrapping and adding ingredients upon wrapping but still not impressed.  I have an idea for a tropical/Polynesian chutney but have not put this to the test.  Also I am trying to get this right for upcoming competitions.  Any and all suggestions are welcome...

That one Al did was really great!

But I don't think it would be good for competitions, unless you can find a guy (or girl) who can take it to the judges table without eating it along the way!!!

Just Sayin'

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky