Tri-Tip

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

NamVetJoe

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Mar 20, 2018
Naples Fl
1 and 20 min at 250-255 . internal temp 133 degrees. Rapped tightly in aluminum foil 30 min. beverage did not hurt either.
IMG_2168.JPG
IMG_2169.JPG
IMG_2171.JPG
IMG_2167.JPG

Wow! Looks Great!
But it evaporated by the time you got your second shot of it on the cutting board. :emoji_anguished:

I like Beer, Fireball, or Gentleman Jack...

Tri tip looks great!!!

Love me some bourbon but not really into flavored whiskeys. How is the maple knob creek? I’ve had the crown and didn’t like it.

Nice job!

Point

Scott

I'll have a sip! It all looks great. Not sure about that smoked maple stuff but I've had one or 2 sips of Knob Creek. Nice.

Keep the bourbon and pass the TT. What did you tell me once "Drop the mike" Well you dropped it on this one.

Point for sure.
Chris

Chris I am thinking you are a Rangers fan is so I was actually talking to my son yesterday and he said: “dad remember when you would take me to the garden and we would sit in the BLUE NOSE BLEED SEATS AND WATCH THE RANGERS ?”

Chris I am thinking you are a Rangers fan is so I was actually talking to my son yesterday and he said: “dad remember when you would take me to the garden and we would sit in the BLUE NOSE BLEED SEATS AND WATCH THE RANGERS ?”

Yup, Rangers fan thru and thru. I remember those days sitting in the nose bleed sections with my pops(although the Montreal forum, not the garden. Forum is much closer to where I basically grew up). Good times.

Chris

OMG that looks perfect in every way!!! I need both the tri tip whisky STAT!

I see the weekend plan forming and done!

Nice work! cooked to perfection!

Reactions: NamVetJoe
a Tradition of ours, we bring a bottle of maple flavoured whisky along to moose camp, and after we get the wall tent up and a fire going with all our gear inside, we settle down to "sip'n" that whisky hobo style.

Warms the soul!

Reactions: NamVetJoe
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky