tri-tip, chicken, game hens, dogs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looking great Big Al!!!!! Looks like you spatchcocked those birds....love to do that when I am pressed for time
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Edit......good looking pooches ya got there!!

Added pics of dogs, hens, & chicken. Tri-tip at 130* wrapped in foil, will take to about 160*(we like ours med well to well done)

Also added pics of TRAEGER, and the "thin blue smoke" from mesquite & pecan.

I like spatchcocking birds. Done faster, and I like the looks on a plate.

Had to add pics of smoker. Not many taken, might get some of you to convert to a smoker/grill all in one. Makes things easier and more variety of wood if you live in a "tree-less" world like I do.

Lab looks like a sweetheart
icon_biggrin.gif
If she's like any I ever had, looks can be deceiving
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif

Great looking food there too Big Al.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Just got the lab Thursday, Rodger. A salesman gave her to me, I couldn't say no. Cute little _______! Wife and kids always wanted a black lab, I didn't. Everybody & THEIR DOG has a black lab around here! I've also had border collies for over 15 yrs now and absolutly love them.

I consider the collie(Brandy) mine and the lab(K.C.) the wife & kids'. Strange how a dog and a person can "connect". They are both good dogs.

Brandy is getting along w/cats though. I guess I do too, but my boot doesn't. Always kick'n them when they get in my way!
PDT_Armataz_01_02.gif
Yea, that was a joke, cats are ok.

Those dogs look like they think you are smoking the beef just for them. My cat always show up at the dinner table when she smells smoked meat.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky