• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Traeger Select FOR SALE

pelletsmoker

Joined Dec 2, 2013
[h4]FOR SALE:[/h4][h4]TRAEGER SELECT [/h4][h4]MODEL BBQ400[/h4]
This is brand new, but does not  contain the "heart" of the operation; being the actual pellet hopper, auger or digital thermostat kit. It does contain everything else. The only damage to my knowledge is a slight indent on the top portion of the grill (should be able to see in pic). It comes with everything else; bottom cabinet and all accessories. I'm not certain if you would be able to buy the needed items from Traeger, or how much they would cost. I'm going to be open to the first couple offers...remember, this is a $1,299.99 grill originally...so research the need parts and make a FAIR offer considering. Thanks : [email protected] (Southcentral, PA)

butcherboy

Joined Jul 19, 2017
[h4]FOR SALE:[/h4]

[h4]TRAEGER SELECT [/h4]

[h4]MODEL BBQ400[/h4]

This is brand new, but does not contain the "heart" of the operation; being the actual pellet hopper, auger or digital thermostat kit. It does contain everything else. The only damage to my knowledge is a slight indent on the top portion of the grill (should be able to see in pic). It comes with everything else; bottom cabinet and all accessories. I'm not certain if you would be able to buy the needed items from Traeger, or how much they would cost. I'm going to be open to the first couple offers...remember, this is a $1,299.99 grill originally...so research the need parts and make a FAIR offer considering. Thanks : [email protected] (Southcentral, PA)
Hello, so basically it's just the barrel?

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.