Traeger owner help please! GMG front shelf.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ironcleveland

Original poster
Apr 27, 2017
Southern California
So I want to put a folding front shelf on my GMG Jim Bowie, but I hate the knee high one that GMG makes.  I really like the one that Traeger sells for the Texas and the 34 Series.  I am trying to find out if I can easily modify one of these to fit my grill, but cant find any dimensions. 

So if you have a Traeger 34 series could you please give me the outside width of your cooking chamber?  If you have a Texas could you give me the distance between the two leg mount bolt facing the front of the grill as well as the outside width of the chamber.

Thank you, if I can make this work I will post pictures for anyone in the future looking for a better option.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky