Total Noob

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome to bleeping SMF guttermouthed............ How the bleep Are ya..... Theres a lot of bleeping good people here and were bleeping glad to have ya..................
biggrin.gif

Joe

I was just giving ya a hard time - I did time in Littleton about 40 years ago. Good luck with your new home and get the qview up on the next post
Gary, Has that become a habit?----Using the phrase, "I did time in....."???

Welcome GM,

Bear

Last edited:
Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

Welcome glad to have you here...I made it out also. I lived in Ca. 18yrs. busted loose when I retired 20yrs ago and no I am not 85yrs old just retired early...Good luck to you Jack and I should have moved to Co.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky