Tonight's supper it was a test

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks Wonderful!
No surprise there wasn't any left over.
If you want some for lunch, you are going to need a bigger CI Pan.
Maybe a dutch oven?

As soon as I find big enough buns for that stuff burger I am going to make me one! LOL

Congrats on carousal.

Can't tell from photos, when it came from smoker was there much fat floating in the pan? I haven't ventured into fatties yet, let alone CI fatty pies. So I am just curious if they generate a lot of fat and if it effect the cooking, etc. when doing in a pan versus on the grate.

As soon as I find big enough buns for that stuff burger I am going to make me one! LOL

Congrats on carousal.

Can't tell from photos, when it came from smoker was there much fat floating in the pan? I haven't ventured into fatties yet, let alone CI fatty pies. So I am just curious if they generate a lot of fat and if it effect the cooking, etc. when doing in a pan versus on the grate.
There was some I used 85-15 hamburger I dumped some out before cutting.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky